Whitelist IP to bypass Spam Filtering
To whitelist an IP so that it is not blocked as a result of content:
- Click on Company Settings
- Click on Filters tab
- Click on New Filter button
- Call the new rule ‘SATT IP’s’
- Click on the Continue button
- Choose the proper scope for the filter which will be ‘Company’
- In the first ‘If’ box, choose Email Headers from the drop-down list of options
- Choose ‘Contains Any Of’ from the drop-down list of operators
- Type in the following IP addresses separated by commas:
CIDRs (x.x.x.x/x) are not supported
IP Ranges (x.x.x.x-y) are not supported
10. Choose "Allow" from the drop-down list of actions.
11. Tick the ‘Override Previous Destination’ box
The creation of this filter will ensure that inbound emails from the IP address provided will bypass spam filtering. This action is the same as adding a domain or an email address to the Safe Sender List.